A new study has showed how the Polyenesia/Melanesian language groups evolved since the end of the Pleistocene. I discuss it on Panda's Thumb.
- Name: John S. Wilkins
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
My main blog is Evolving Thoughts.
- Does porn cause a better world?
- Lewontin on ID, adaptationism and stuff
- How to get interrogated in the US
- New dolphin species discovered in my neighbourhood...
- The Blame Game - the game you play but don't admit...
- How to destroy public education
- Ach! Zis iss KAOS!
- The real issues in the Dover case
- Species concepts are too important
- Alternet evolution
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.