Evolving Thoughts

Evolution, culture, philosophy and chocolate! John Wilkins' continuing struggle to come to terms with impermanence... "Humanus sum, nihil humanum a me alienum puto" - Terence

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

QUIET IN HERE, ISN'T IT?

I AITEN'T DEAD.

Just resting. Well, not exactly. I have spent the better part of the last two weeks preparing a grant application. Since this requires the mental dedication of Sir Humphrey Appleby combined with the steely-eyed resolve of the Rt Hon. Jim Hacker, my blogging has been sporadic. OK, absent.

This also means I'm not having any Deep Thoughts lately. But I shall, one day, I hope. Or, I might just get the grant and never have to think again.

But I have new tires on my Bandit, so that's a nice thing. Cheers

Late note: I forgot to show you what my Bandit is...
Later Late Note: Dang, that link is dead. OK, breaking copyright and all: