'The opinion speaks for itself.' Well, yes, yes it does. As any good judgement should, and in this case it certainly does. Jones has naturally enough been demonised for his judgement in the Kitzmiller v. Dover case against ID by the conservative spinmeisters, but if you read it, you'll find that as Jones says, it is indeed a primer on the topic, and yes, Phyllis, he really is the best placed judge in the US to rule on the matter. He heard the evidence, remember?
- Name: John S. Wilkins
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
My main blog is Evolving Thoughts.
- We can only hope
- I can do math, me
- Universals and language
- Speciation of invaders by natural selection
- In America, I'm a Democrat
- Aristotle on biology, by Lennox
- A very long motto for biologists
- How to get science across to the public
- The web, evidence and belief
- New philosophy of biology blog
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.