Evolving Thoughts

Evolution, culture, philosophy and chocolate! John Wilkins' continuing struggle to come to terms with impermanence... "Humanus sum, nihil humanum a me alienum puto" - Terence

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm not telling anyone to eat my shorts...

What do you blog, when you are behind on a paper due today, and you have nothing intelligent to say? That's right. You do one of those bogus personality tests:

You Are Bart Simpson

Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"


Of course, it was inevitable. They don't include Southpark characters, so how could I be Cartmann?

From Scientist, Interrupted. [Has anyone done a blog called Boy, Iterated?]