No, not the obvious memetic point that creationism is a virus of the mind, but that evolutionary theory can do things of importance in health issues - here the evolution of HIV - while intelligent design and creationism say nothing novel or helpful. From Carl Zimmer's Loom blog.
- Name: John S. Wilkins
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
My main blog is Evolving Thoughts.
- What actually is "design"
- Family trees, genes, and races
- Hippos and teeth
- I'm back, sorta
- Talk about me in my absence
- This theory, which is mine
- The reciprocal illumination of paleontology and mo...
- A fine and privative place
- Evolution Revolution in Arizona: Damn those profes...
- Flogic - a new modal logic
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.