Evolving Thoughts

Evolution, culture, philosophy and chocolate! John Wilkins' continuing struggle to come to terms with impermanence... "Humanus sum, nihil humanum a me alienum puto" - Terence

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Evolution... and beer!

What combination could warm a philosopher of biology's heart more? Congrats to the Guinness advertising agency for this amazing, if slightly inaccurate, movie. [Watch out - it's a large Quicktime file] Thanks to Drew Berry for the heads up.

While I am mentioning Drew, allow me to preen in his reflected glory for his latest award - the TV series DNA just won an Emmy to go with his BAFTA, and Drew worked for me when he did all that work. Yes, folks, in good managerial style, I take all the credit! Some of the scenes Drew did with my expert advice of DNA replicating can be seen here.