Paul Zachary Myers at his wonderful eloquent polemic best, on why one should know algebra. Almost makes me want to learn it (I blame a totally moronic set of maths teachers - I got algebra, but not calculus, and that's what I miss most).
- Name: John S. Wilkins
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
My main blog is Evolving Thoughts.
- RU486 Bill passes with a large majority
- Sex and evolution
- Biodiversity underground
- Cane toad evolution
- Strawson dies
- Catholic values in the public arena
- Inferring God
- Happy Birthday Darwin
- A polite creationist and a polite reply
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.