It seems Nelson had no teeth in his recent debate with Sahotra Sarkar. He tried to gum evolution to death, and all he showed was that ID really isn't science after all. There will be an online recording of the debate around the 25th of this month.
- Name: John S. Wilkins
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
My main blog is Evolving Thoughts.
- Could you be a paleontologist?
- Just... wow!
- Here's an opportunity
- Christians among the lions: Nelson v. Sarkar
- Pat Robertson hijinks again
- It's OK to satirise religion. Just not my religion...
- I'm not telling anyone to eat my shorts...
- Saturday evening sermon
- Who guards the guardians, or "Chief, can we use th...
- Mimicry is the sincerest form of survival
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.