Welcome to Daily Kos readers
Hi ya'll. Thanks for reading the interview on Daily Kos. Darksyde said you'd be dropping by. To give you a hint of this blog, apart from the puns and cartoons, here's a list of some of the more substantial posts from the last six months:
- Darwin, evolution, and Popper
- Tribalism, evolving societies, and Popper
- Universals and language
- Aristotle on biology, by Lennox
- Essentialism revisited
- The tapestry of life
- How did genes evolve?
- Crossing the line - HGT and [Paul] Nelson
- Evolution - guided or unguided?
- The phylogeny of blogs, and other things
- The Mosasaur and the missing link
- Adam Smith versus or with Darwin?
- Thos. Burnet and Epicurus
- The Kong Love Interest
- Rooting the tree - and finding the cenancestor?
- Evolution, rules and laws
- Peer review, stem cells and science
- Fitness landscapes and the modeling of evolution
- Gavrilets continued
- Modes of speciation - organising the mess
- Modes of speciation 2: flow versus place
- Speciation genes